PMV has some very good news to share with our students this month.
We are pleased to announce that we have secured funding in the state of Western Australia and Queensland for the courses summarised in the table below.
It is a fantastic opportunity to take advantage of the subsidised training that could be available to yourself or your employer. If you have been considering completing any training, now is the time to gain the skills you need to get a job and/or advance your career. The certificate/technical courses with funding available are:
|Course + Description||Funded for new or existing employees or self-employed workers|
|Fee for Service||Funded Price||State||Funding Eligibility Requirements|
|UEE40411 – Certificate IV in Electrical Instrumentation||$4,000*||$1,750**||Qld||Student to hold unrestricted electrical licence. Funded by DESBT5.|
|Grid Connect PV Design + Install (Part of UEE40611)||$1,600||Rebate upto 70% (max $500)||WA||1. Worker in the Building and Construction Industry (BCI)|
2. If unemployed, must have worked in the BCI for 3 out of last 12 months.
3. Funded by CTF3
|PLC Automation Short Course – Basic (Part of UEE40411)||$2,350||Rebate upto 70% (max $1,300)||WA|
|UEE31211 – Certificate III in Instrumentation and Control||$4,000*||From $3,101**||WA|
|1. An “Apprenticeship Contract” is signed between student and employer.|
2. Funded by DESBT5 or DTWD4
|UEE42611 – Certificate IV in Hazardous Areas – Electrical||$2,350||From $1,287**||WA||1. A “Training Contract” is signed between student and employer.|
2. Funded by DTWD4
|UEE50411 – Diploma of Electrical Engineering||$10,000||From $2,134**||WA|
- * This is gap training price only. Please refer to pmv.net.au for full details on the course and price
- ** Student tuition fees are indicative and are subject to change, given the individual
Circumstances at enrolment. Additional fees apply for student service and resources.
- CTF – Construction Training Fund, WA
- DTWD – Department of Training and Workforce Development, WA
- DESBT – Department of Employment, Small Business and Training, Qld
- For more details on Traineeship and Apprenticeship, please contact Peita Alberti at 0499 334 945 or email at email@example.com
Some of this funding can be tricky to navigate, so simply contact us to discuss so we can find the best solution for you.