PMV has been operating since 2005 as an industry engineering consultancy in Hazardous Areas, Electrical Instrumentation and Project Management. Since then PMV has been consulting and delivering site specific instrumentation and Control system and hazardous area compliance solutions to latest AS/NZS and international industry standards.
In 2008-09 PMV extended its scope of services to deliver nationally recognised training in hazardous areas and instrumentation, and later started delivery in renewable energy and high voltage.
PMV Team has represented on
- Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) for EEHA and Instrumentation, E-Oz
- Utilities, Engineering, Electrical and Automotive (UEEA) Training Council
- Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) for the UEG Gas Control Systems
- Communication Electrical and Plumbing Union CEPU
- Institution of Engineers Australia (IE Aust)
- Institution of Instrumentation and Control (IICA)
- Hazardous Areas Installation LinkedIn forum
To be responsive to the needs of the local community and industry sectors we serve to be flexible and adaptable to the changing needs of our stakeholders.